Fire investigators believe the fire that destroyed a historic barn last February was human caused. Officials made the announcement Friday. Authorities say they have confirmed that the blaze that destroyed the 100-year-old barn was not caused by an electrical problem. They say there was a “lot of human activity” in the area when the blaze occurred. Adding that it could have been started by a warming fire in the lower part of the building. The damage was estimated at 500,000 dollars. The investigation continues.