Prepare yourself….it’s coming!
93.3 KZOZ and Perry Ford present the 10th Annual KZOZ Takeover on Friday, December 11th!
You know how we roll…ANY song you want…for a price…AND a great cause!
Your donations benefit the SLO County Firefighters Benevolent Association, helping firefighters, their families and others effected by fire devastation! Check out more on their work for our local community below.
Request and donate on the phones starting at 6am on December 11th!
The KZOZ Takeover presented by Perry Ford in SLO! Holiday savings are happening right now with Markdown Pricing on all new and PREOWNED cars and trucks! There has never been a better time to shop Perry Ford! Los Osos Valley Road in San Luis Obispo and online at
PRICING: $20 per song MINIMUM, we encourage listeners to donate bigger!
*For songs up to 6 minutes long.
*anything longer will cost and additional $2 a minute
*ALL SONGS MUST BE CLEAN/FCC APPROVED. NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WILL BUY YOU AN F-BOMB ON THE KZOZ AIRWAVES.
*Requests may not be instant. First come, first served. We play them in the order they were requested in. Wait times can be up to 30-60 minutes during high volume request hours.
REQUEST AND DONATE BY PHONE AT THE KZOZ HOTLINE: 805-543-3693
**CREDIT CARD DONATIONS ONLY** Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting in person requests and donations.
(Phones will be open until 6pm or until playlist spots have been filled up to 7pm. KZOZ staff may choose to close phones early as needed.)
The San Luis Obispo County Firefighters Benevolent Association (SLOCOFBA) is a 501 (C)(3) that supports the Firefighters of San Luis Obispo County, below is a brief description of the SLOCOFBA:
The SLOCOFBA is honored to represent the Firefighters of CAL FIRE and the San Luis Obispo County Fire Department. SLOCOFBA does not have paid officers or positions, SLOCOFBA is a 100% volunteer organization, comprised of Firefighters within San Luis Obispo County.
Our Mission is to provide financial assistance to Firefighters and families of Firefighters as needed during periods of catastrophic injury or illness and provide public support to victims of fire loss or personal injury. We also provide financial assistance to other public charities supported by the SLOCOFBA. The causes we contribute to are within San Luis Obispo County, with few exceptions.
Below are examples of our past of events and disbursements:
- Provide support to local victims of catastrophic fire loss.
- Provide support to Firefighters and their families during catastrophic Illness/ injury.
- Provide support to the SLO County Fire prevention programs and fundraisers for burn victims.
- Since 1993, SLOCOFBA has hosted The Operation Santa Claus Toy Drive, this benefits the children of San Luis Obispo Social Services. We have partnered with The Season of Hope Toy Drive, to help consolidate the toy drive effort county wide. Donations are dropped off at any SLO COUNTY Fire Station.
- Collect items and donate to the Thanksgiving Food Drive with the SLOCO Food Bank. Donations are dropped off at any SLO COUNTY Fire Station and dispersed to the food bank.
- Host individual fundraisers for injured firefighters and their family members, 100% of funds are directly given to the family requesting assistance.
- Annually host a Team for the Seattle Firefighter Stair Climb, in honor of the lives lost due to cancer. This also benefits the Leukemia Lymphoma Society, local families and our firefighters that have suffered from Cancer.
- Sponsored a CAL FIRE/ San Luis Obispo County Firefighter in raising funds by riding his bicycle from Golden Gate Bridge to the Brooklyn Bridge. His mission was purchase equipment for his sister that was paralyzed from a swimming accident, so she could go to college independently and raise awareness to victims of spinal cord injuries.
- Host an annual Appreciation Dinner for our Firefighters and Retirees to honor their service.