So yesterday Brett reported that the McDonald’s Hi-C Orange Drink was no more. Well, it looks like he’s a liar. A caller chimed in today and let us know that he was standing in a McDonald’s and they did indeed have the sugary orange deliciousness. However after some further research we realized the source of the problem: It’s no longer Orange Drink, it’s Orange Lavaburst! What the hell is this nonsense?? We want some drank, and now we get a lame ass burst of lava in the mouth? Nah. I’m good. I’ll just stick with good ol’ Coke, you Hi-C marketing bastards.
Today we had Kristen in from Woods Humane Society with an awesome little dog named Stormy. We decided, in the wake of all the psychic animals out there, to have Stormy decide who the winner of the big game would be. Check the video below to see how it worked out.
While we’re on the subject of the Superbowl, check out this link for the most comprehensive list of prob bets for the big game in the history of the world.
The person with the lowest score is going to have to french kiss a dog next Friday! Here’s the list of things we’re betting on:
1. What color will the Gatorade be that is dumped on the Head Coach of the winning team? Jeff: Lime Green, Jeremy: Orange, Brett: Blue
2. Who will the Super Bowl MVP thank first? Jeff: God, Jeremy: Teammates, Brett: Family
3. Who will the winning Super Bowl coach thank first? Jeff: Nobody, Jeremy: Fans, Brett: Team
4. Which Super Bowl commercial will have the highest rating on USA Today’s annual ad meter? Jeff: Pepsi Max, Jeremy: the “field”, Brett: Budweiser NOBODY GETS THE POINT
6. How long will Christina Aguilera hold the last note of the national anthem (over-under is at 6 seconds)? Everybody is goin’ with the over.
7. How many times will FOX show Jerry Jones on TV during the game (the over-under is at 3.5)? Jeff & Jeremy: Under, Brett: Over
8. How many times will FOX mention the name “Brett Favre” (the over-under is at 2.5)? Jeff & Brett: Under, Jeremy: Over
9. Who will Barack Obama pick to win the Super Bowl (void if he doesn’t pick)? Jeff & Brett: Steelers, Jeremy: Packers NO ACTION
10. If Obama picks a team, will his pick be correct? Jeff & Jeremy: Yes, Brett: No NO ACTION
11. Time on the game clock when the winning team attempts to dump Gatorade on head coach? Jeff & Brett: Under 45 seconds, Jeremy: Over 45 seconds
12. What will the TV Nielsen rating be for the game (the over-under is at 46)? Jeff & Brett: Over, Jeremy: Under
13. Will a Steelers player do the Aaron Rodgers Championship Belt celebration during the game? Jeff & Brett: Yes, Jeremy: No
14. Will a player do the Lambeau Leap after a TD? Jeremy & Brett: Yes, Jeff: No
15. Will Greg Jennings or Hines Ward make a one-handed reception in the Super Bowl? Jeff & Brett: Yes, Jeremy: No