PODCAST - Are these 5 legitimate ways to beat a ticket? We test them with CHP Officer JW Townsen
August 10th, 2018
- 1) Wave and Acknowledge the officer, BEFORE they have the chance to pull you over.
- 2) Don't acknowledge that you were speeding
- 3) Treat the Officer as a fellow human
- 4) Ask to be let off with a warning
- 5) Make sure your car gives off a good first impression
We decided to run these by a CHP Officer and see which ones were likely to work best. Listen below to what he had to say.
Apparently there are some other ways to increase your chances of getting off. You can check them out right here
Back to Home page